Association Coverage (HOA/COA)

Signature Insurance provides Association Coverage for both Homowner Associations or Condominium Associations.  These are the coverages that are NOT provided by the unit owner themselves. We use A rated carriers. We have a special Condominium Finance Program which offers excellent rates, flexible terms and will even include your flood insurance!

These coverages include:

  • Property
  • Liability
  • Umbrella
  • Directors & Officers
  • Worker's Compensation
  • Equipment Break Down
  • Flood

All Rights Reserved Signature Insurance / Carolyn Rummel Agency